Currently making: Experimental Poncho. Because I like ponchos, and don’t like following patterns.
- I love this yarn so much. It has a beautiful soft texture and half of me knitting is just me wanting to feel it more in my hands.
- How does one consistently make the yarn join knots go on the back? I’ve mostly managed it but one snuck through to the front and… guh.
- So the idea is this will be a cowl neck. When I get to the main part should I flip the work over so the knit-stitch side is “outside” for both the neck and the body?
- I need to learn how to add stitches. I think I might have to get out my little needles and make a mini version in practice to get the shapes down… (Pattern? What pattern?)
- I am going to need a bigger wire for the body part.
- I am definitely going to need more yarn, which is a pain because the company ships via FedEx and FedEx is awful…